10. Thriving Business Community - The Metro Center-NH region is home to a thriving business community and serves as the commerce center of northern New England. Home to a wide variety of industries including healthcare, manufacturing, education, finance, and transportation, the Metro Center-NH region in total is home to nearly 100,000 jobs.
9. Quality Housing - From the luxury and convenience of a condominium in Downtown Manchester to the peace and tranquility of beautiful single family homes across the surrounding rural communities, the Metro Center-NH region features a wide variety of housing options suited to meet the needs of any lifestyle or budget.
8. Higher Education - Home to 11 colleges and universities the Metro Center-NH provides vast educational opportunities to the workforce of tomorrow. In addition, with the Metro Center's close proximity to the Boston metro area, graduates from Harvard, MIT, Boston University, Northeastern and other top notch colleges and universities are only a short drive away.
7. Skilled Workforce - Being the education hub of Northern New England has its advantages. With 11 colleges and universities, the Metro Center-NH region produces thousands of highly skilled and educated young professionals prepared to enter the workforce.
6. Transportation - The Metro Center-NH region is the transportation hub of northern New England. Home to a thriving airport, freight rail, and multiple major highway corridors, the region provides convenient access to destinations north, south, east, and west. In addition to these assets, the region is ideally located less than an hour north of Greater Boston metro region, less than an hour west of New Hampshire's seacoast, and an hour south New Hampshire's beautiful White Mountains.
5. Tax Incentives - Thanks to New Hampshire's low tax and business friendly environment, doing business in the Metro Center-NH region helps the bottom line of your business. In fact, New Hampshire ranks 8th among states in terms of best business tax climate according to a 2009 report by the US Tax Foundation.
4. Prime Real Estate - Whether you are opening a new business, expanding, or relocating from another region, the Metro Center-NH region has a ready supply of prime real estate. Metro Center Communities can offer open space ripe for new development, a variety of move in ready office space, and tremendous redevelopment opportunities.
3. Airport - Strategically situated in the heart of New England, Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is widely considered the premier airport in northern New England and a convenient alternative airport serving the greater Boston area. Easy access, competitive airfares, ample affordable parking and a comprehensive schedule of non-stop and direct jet service make Manchester the airport of choice in New England. Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is served by: Air Canada, Continental/Continental Express, Delta/Delta Connection, Southwest Airlines, United/United Express, US Airways/US Airways Express.
2. Quality of Life - Today's employee demands a work/life balance. The Metro Center-NH region delivers that balance by offering an unparalleled quality of life. Gorgeous scenery, a low tax and business friendly climate, convenient location, a thriving airport, first class shopping and dining, two professional sports teams, multiple housing options, and a variety of arts, cultural, and entertainment venues all contribute to the high standard of quality of life the residents and businesses of the Metro Center enjoy. It's no wonder that New Hampshire has been deemed the Most Livable State in the U.S. for the last five consecutive years.
1. Location - Above all, it is Metro Center-NH's ideal location that sets the region apart. Home to a thriving airport, freight rail, and multiple major highway corridors, the region provides convenient access to destinations north, south, east, and west. In addition to these assets, the region is ideally located less than an hour north of Greater Boston metro region, less than an hour west of New Hampshire's seacoast, and an hour south New Hampshire's beautiful White Mountains.